UrbanGlass is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Donations are 100% tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Your generous support not only helps heat the furnaces and keep the 17,000 square foot studios in good working order, but keeps several other vital programs going as well:
- The educational program that brings in glass masters like Klaus Moje, Oiva Toikka and Lucio Bubacco to share their insight and their techniques
- GLASS: The UrbanGlass Art Quarterly, the pre-eminent English language publication covering the contemporary glass field today
- The Bead Project, a scholarship program for economically disadvantaged women
- Visiting Artists Fellowships
- The Atelier, where artists like Robert Rauschenberg, Alexandre Arrechea and Louise Bourgeois collaborate with UrbanGlass artists.
To contribute, or to obtain additional information about supporting UrbanGlass, please contact Rachel Feinberg at 718.625.3685 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also mail contributions to:
UrbanGlass, Attn: Rachel Feinberg, 126 13th St., Brooklyn, NY 11215
Please indicate if you would like your gift designated to a specific program. Otherwise, your gift will support the area of greatest need.
UrbanGlass is generously supported in part with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz and the Brooklyn Delegation of the New York City Council; and private funds from the Blue Door Foundation, the Corning Incorporated Foundation, the Carl and Lily Pforzheimer Foundation, the Dana Foundation, the Karma Foundation, the Metropolitan Contemporary Glass Group, the Van Lier Fund of the New York Community Trust, and the Windgate Charitable Foundation.
Glass Vase by Eric Rubinstein.
|UrbanGlass DonationForm.pdf||80.24 KB|