Registration Procedures UrbanGlass will continue to accept registrations up to one week prior to class start date for workshops and weekly classes. Waiting lists are maintained for all full classes. If space becomes available, applicants are notified; please be prepared to respond quickly to an admission offer. There is a $20 charge for any returned checks. Confirmation of registration and payment will be emailed one week before the start of class. Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Students can register in five ways:
- In person: Stop by UrbanGlass 10:00 am-6:00 pm Monday to Friday to submit your registration form and payment at the reception desk.
- Online: From the Glassmaking Workshops page of our website, find the class you are interested in and click the 'Add to cart.' This will direct you to Google Checkout where you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- By phone: Call 718.625.3685 ext. 204, 10:00 am-6:00 pm Monday to Friday, to register with Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express cards.
- By mail: Send the registration form below along with a check, money order or credit card information to: UrbanGlass, 126 13th Street, lower level, Brooklyn, NY 11215.
- By fax: Fax the registration form below along with your credit card information to 718.625.3889, Attn:Education Department.
Cancellation and Refund Policy Enrollment cancellations made outside seven (7) days from the first day of class are eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be granted for any cancellations made inside seven (7) days from the first day of class, or for withdrawals during class. Should you need to cancel your enrollment, please contact Rachel Feinberg at 718.625.3685 x204 or email@example.com. Enrollment transfers - switching from one enrolled date to another of the same class - made outside of seven (7) days from the first day of class will not incur a fee. Enrollment transfers made inside seven (7) days from the first day of class may incur a second enrollment fee, based on the number of students in each class section.
Gift Certificates Gift Certificates can be purchased in any amount for any of the services offered in the studio, including group lessons, private lessons, equipment or space rental. Gift certificates are good for one year after the date of purchase, and must be presented at the time of use. To purchase a gift certificate, or for questions regarding gift certificates, please contact Rachel Feinberg at 718.625.3685 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparation for Classes All students should bring notebooks to each class for taking notes, sketching steps to techniques, recording inspiration, and planning class projects. Students wishing to use specific tools or materials not supplied in class are responsible for obtaining these items themselves.
Proper Studio Attire For your safety, protective eyewear must be worn at all times in all areas of the UrbanGlass Studio. Appropriate work clothes are also required. Flammable or synthetic fabrics, sandals and open-toe shoes are not allowed. Long hair should be tied back.